Melphalan is an anti-cancer (antineoplastic or cytotoxic) chemotherapy drug. This medication is classified as an alkylating agent. Alkeran, L-PAM, L-Sarcolysin, Phenylalanine MustardMelphalan is a chemotherapy drug that is usually given to treat multiple myeloma. It's occassionally used to treat melanoma and ovarian cancer
Melphalan Tablet 2mg and 5mg is a reputed chemotherapy medication that is utilized to treat certain kinds of tumor, for example, melanoma, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, numerous myeloma, Rhabdomyosarcoma and Neuroblastoma. It is additionally utilized as a part of some changing regimens before bone marrow transplant. Melphalan Tablet 2mg and 5mg is an Alkeran, which has a place with a class of medications known as alkylating specialists. It works by abating or ceasing the development of malignancy cells.
- 3s company is Exporter, Wholesaler, Supplier for Melphalan Tablet 2mg and 5mg in India.
- We even offer contract-fabricating services from WHO GMP affirmed processing plants.
Additional Information :
- The dosing of this drug is distinctive for everybody. The measure of Alkeran that patient will get relies upon numerous variables, including his stature and weight, his general wellbeing or other medical issues, and the sort of malignancy or condition being dealt with. Likewise, the measurement depends on patient's medicinal condition, reaction to treatment, and blood checks. Specialist will decide patient's measurement and timetable.
- Patient should drink a lot of liquids while taking this pharmaceutical. This encourages kidneys to expel the medication from body and keep away from a portion of the reactions.
- Patient should contact specialist or drug specialist quickly for guidance in case he or she misses a dose.
Common reactions are:
- Easy wounding or bleeding, weird weakness;
- Fever, chills, body pains, influenza side effects;
- Queasiness, stomach disturbance, loss of hunger, low fever, dull pee, mud hued stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- Unordinary masses or lumps;
- Missed menstrual periods;
- Red skin rash, fast heartbeat, pain, weight reduction;
- Breathing issues or cough that won't leave; or
- Pale or yellowed skin, dim shaded pee, confusion and shortcoming.
- Less serious reactions may include:
- Mellow nausea, diarrhea; vomiting,
- White patches or ulcers inside your mouth or on your lips;
- Temporary male pattern baldness; or
- Mild skin tingling and rash.