We are the foremost entity, engaged in offering optimum quality Januvia that is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes by lowering glucose level in the blood. Formulated at our vendors' end using exceptional quality basic ingredients and modern processing techniques, this medicine is available in various packaging options to meet the diversified needs of clients. In order to ensure its purity and longer shelf life, offered medicine is tested on set quality parameters by our quality inspectors. In addition to this, we offer this Januvia at pocket friendly prices to the clients.
Januvia (Sitagliptin) Tablet made by Merck is basically utilized for the treatment of sort 2 diabetes. It can either be utilized alone or with other hostile to diabetic medications like metformin or a thiazolidinedione. It is a DDP-4 inhibitor and in this manner hinders the development of the dipeptidyl peptidase 4 protein. There are a few examinations being directed which connect DDP-4 inhibitors with an expanded shot of getting disease. The Januvia sedate enables control to glucose in the body by controlling insulin levels after admission of nourishment. It is just piece of the program to control diabetes which additionally includes consume less calories, weight control, work out,
- Brand Name: Januvia
- Substance: Sitagliptin Tablets
- Available In: 25mg/50mg/100mg
- Produced By: Merck Sharp and Dohme, Italy
Additional information :
- Januvia is regulated orally as a solitary measurement of 100mg with or without sustenance. Increment or decline in measurements is conceivable, contingent upon the reactions the patient is encountering. Measurements may should be diminished if taken with another drug that decreases glucose to keep away from low glucose (hypoglycemia). Patients with direct renal deficiency should take up to 50mg every day. Patients with serious renal deficiency can take up to 25mg every day. For instance, of minor renal deficiency, no modification in measurement is required. At the point when utilized as a part of conjunction with a Sulfonylurea, the measurements of the Sulfonylurea should be diminished to anticipate hypoglycaemia.
Precautionary measures/Side Effects for Januvia
- Conceivable reactions of brand or non-specific Januvia are migraines, sore throat, running nose and sickness. One of the principle points of interest of the medication is that it has extremely insignificant reactions. On the off chance that torment happens in the upper stomach or you have outrageous queasiness, retching or a quick heart rate, it is prescribed to look for medicinal consideration promptly. Januvia contains sitagliptin. It is prescribed to not take Januvia, if one is sensitive to any of its fixings. Unfavorably susceptible responses like swelling of the face, tongue and throat may likewise happen.
- In newborn children below the age of eighteen months, brand or nonexclusive Januvia must not be regulated. The impact of Januvia on the hatchling isn't clear and consequently it ought to be prescribed for pregnant ladies just when the advantages exceed the dangers. If you have issues with your kidney, are on dialysis or have pancreatitis, it is prescribed to talk with your specialist first before taking sitagliptin. Januvia should be controlled to patients who have type 1 diabetes mellitus.