Galvus Met (Vidagliptin/Metformin) is taken into use by patients with type-2 diabetes to help control their glycaemia levels. It is regularly taken when other diabetic medications, (for example, glicazine, pioglitazone, ) have demonstrated unsuccessful. Most patients will consolidate Galvus with other diabetic pharmaceuticals and a more nutritional eating routine and exercise administration.
- Vildagliptin 50 mg, metformin hydrochloride 1000 mg.
- Vildagliptin 50 mg, metformin hydrochloride 500 mg.
- Vildagliptin 50 mg, metformin hydrochloride 800 mg.
Maker : Novartis
- Measurements and organization:
- Entirely utilize Galvus Met (Vidagliptin/Metformin) as you have been advised by your doctor. Never self-cure or change your dosage yourself. Rectify dose can differ as per the conditions of the patient, their medicinal history, and the accurate condition being dealt with.
- For best results, dependably take dosage at the same time(s) every day. Gulp down tablets without pulverizing, part, or dissolving in water. Swallow down tablets with a full glass of water.
- Safety measure:
- Galvus Met (Vidagliptin/Metformin) may cause loss of concentration and sharpness. Abstain from driving or working computer until the point when you are completely mindful of how your body responds to the prescription.
- This drug may not be ok for all patients. Prior you start utilizing it, make sure to consult to your doctor, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and additionally any of the accompanying:
- If you are taking some other drug (counting all non-remedies meds).
- If you are utilizing any supplements or home grown items.
- If you have any hypersensitivities.
- If you experience the ill effects of some other existing restorative conditions.
In all probability symptom experienced by diabetic patients taking Galvus Met (Vidagliptin/Metformin) is hypoglycaemia, where glucose levels turn out to be too low. Look for restorative consideration at the earliest if this happens.
The accompanying list comprises of other conceivable reactions:
- Cold sweats
- Changes in heart rate
- Severe hunger
- Mood changes
- Difficulty concentrating