Ifosfamide Inj Mesna:-
Ifex® treats certain types of testicular cancer. Mesnex® protects the bladder from damage that may be caused by some cancer medicines.
When This Medicine Should Not Be Used:You should not receive this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to ifosfamide, mesna, benzyl alco., or other medicines that contain sulfur. You should not receive this medicine if you are pregnant. You should not receive this medicine if you have certain severe problems with your bone marrow. How to Use This Medicine: Kit
If a dose is missed:
- Medicines used to treat cancer are very strong and can have many side effects. Before receiving this medicine, make sure you understand all the risks and benefits. It is important for you to work closely with your doctor during your treatment.
- You will receive this medicine while you are in a hospital or cancer treatment center. A nurse or other trained health professional will give you this medicine. This medicine is given through a needle placed in one of your veins.
- Drink extra liquids the day before and the day of your treatment, and every day for three days afterward.
- Do not get the medicine on your skin. If it does, wash the area well with soap and water, and tell your caregiver.
- This medicine needs to be given on a fixed schedule. If you miss a dose, call your doctor, home health caregiver, or treatment clinic for instructions.