Amaryl 2 mg Tablet
Amaryl 1 mg tablet (Glimepiride) is an oral medicine produced by Sanofi Aventis used to bring down blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-subordinate diabetes) patients. This pharmaceutical is recommended when elevated amounts of glucose can't be controlled by eating routine and exercise alone. It has a place with sulfonylurea class of diabetic medications, which works by empowering the pancreas to create more insulin. Available in 1 mg, 2 mg and 3 mg dose.
Producer : Sanofi Aventis
Additional Information :
- Suggested Dosage :
- The dose of Amaryl given to every patient will differ. Continuously take your doctor's guidelines as well as the headings on the professionally prescribed medication label.
- Amaryl is normally taken once every day alongside breakfast. Take the prescription with a full glass of water.
- Missed Dose :
- In case your doctor has taught or guided you to take Amaryl drug in a normal timetable and you have missed a dose of this solution, take it when you remember. Nevertheless, if it is nearly time for your next dosages, at that point avoid the missed dosage and backpedal to your consistent dosing plan.
- Overdose :
- Any prescription taken in abundance can have severe outcomes. If you take an overdose of Amaryl, look for therapeutic consideration quickly. A portion of the overdose side effects of this medication are cool sweats, loss of awareness, nervousness, appetite, vomiting, and lethargy.
- Medication Interaction :
- Generally, drug contacts happen when it is taken with another medication or with food. Prior to you take a pharmaceutical for a definite infirmity, you need to inform your healthcare professional about admission of some other meds including non-physician recommended medications, over-the-counter meds that may increase the impact of Amaryl, and dietary supplements such as minerals, vitamins, and home grown, so the specialist can caution you of any conceivable medication communications.
- Amaryl can interact with heart and circulatory strain pharmaceuticals, corticosteroids, diuretics, oral contraceptives, thyroid meds, estrogens, sulfa drugs, MAO inhibitors, and non-steroidal calming drugs.
- Similarly, tell your medical practitioner or healthcare professional, if you take a lot of beverages containing caffeine or liquor, in case you smoke, or that you utilize unlawful medications. This may influence the way your solution works. Check with your doctor before leaving or beginning any of your pharmaceuticals.